KSK BadBoy Boots Mesh & 1 recolor for Adult & YA male
Updated: 30th Sep 2005 at 3:13 PM
Well, here we are. It's been a while, but, I finally got around to posting this on MTS2 - I just haven't had time to PLAY the game to grab in-game shots until just recently...
Here's a nude mesh with chunky platform boots that you may recolor with proper credit. The skin might look familiar (goth/punk/vinyl fusion). I re-did that skin to be exactly how I envisioned it I hope you'll like it.
Features super-shiny boots with shiny buckles and... oh heck, just take a closer look at the screen shots, you get the idea
Made using MTS2 MeshTool, and Milkshape, credits to the creators of those programs.
NOTE: Whilst recoloring is allowed, redistribution of this mesh without permission is not allowed. You are free and welcome to recolor this mesh, but please provide a link to this thread so that people can download the mesh from here.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 246.2 KB · Downloads: 18,911 · 8th Sep 2005
|246.2 KB||18,911||8th Sep 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.