Feeling a bit overwhelmed, so I just wanted to document my current to-do list:
Release new version of Clean Installer with ability to remove furnishings.
Additional research on custom terrain paint removal issue.
Release new version of LotAdjuster with ability to remove custom terrain paints.
Upload first version of SimRetriever and document use.
- Upload new version of the GridAdjuster, which allows adjustment of water levels.
- Upload new version of the LotCompressor, which includes removal of unused terrain paints.
- Create first version of the HoodCompressor, which removes unused string descriptions and possibly translations.
- Upload new version of HoodReplace, which allows flattening of terrain within a range.
- Fix and upload clean Riverside.
- Create Neighborhood Templates section in the Wiki content lists.
- Clean and empty the neighborhood templates, to create safer and less corrupt empty templates. Try to upload to MTS.
- Change the Clean Installer to display a warning when the Super Duper Hug is found on a lot.
- Write test program to clear sim references from all objects on a lot.
- Write a couple of tutorials for the LotAdjuster. We're still using the one from the LotExpander.
- Write a new tutorial about safely deleting sims, with pictures.
- Determine how to get SimPE into Debug mode, so that the hidden hood, lot and family memories are visible and editable.
- New program to rename special families.
- Properly upload the LevelAdder, with source code.
- Improvement of "No weather on any lot" through addition of BCONs. Find testers?
- Investigate issues with installing previously occupied lots. Is there any way to make this safer? Perhaps delete existing objects and replace with new ones which will not have references to sims? (specifically beds)
- Further work on Stay-Things Shrub replacement which attempts to solve existing valuation problems.
- Write "Creating a Megahood (the easy way)" tutorial (http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s....html#msg600069
- Write "Working in an Empty Environment" tutorial.
- Upload missing neighborhood(s) from wiki, especially Old School Final (?). Where???
- See whether this tutorial causes problems: http://www.woodensimolean.com/node/43
- Make all programs compatible with all Sims Stories. Already have requests for HoodChecker for Castaway Stories and the Wardrobe Cleaner for Life Stories.
I like this signature: