View Single Post in: Evergreen - Formerly boring name, exciting place

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 4:15 PM
Been playing Stoffe's household today, lots of fun, so I thought I'd better post another update so it gets up to date soon.

Chapter 2 Part 1 - Sally-Mae Adams
When we left Sally-Mae, she was at Hot Spot where she met young adult romance aspiration Billy-Bob Sawyer, who put the moves on her. I'd like to warn that Billy-Bob is a shithead, so if you don't like reading stories where those exist that skip this one

And that is where we leave Sally-Mae for today. In the taxi on her way to her new life. She wanted love and a family, and from her perspective she's about to get everything she's ever wanted. Time will tell if that's really the case.

Chapter 2 Part 2 - Stoffe Andersson
When we left Stoffe he had recently aged up to a teen, though I forgot to mention his aspiration is fortune. He doesn't have much dreams in the love and family department, his dreams are about money. Although he is very happy in the orphanage, growing up in hand-me down clothes and with communal properties didn't feel great. He admired the richer side of town, with their big fancy houses and glamorous life styles. He wanted to prove to the world he was someone, and his mind that meant joining their ranks. And the fastest way to do that is to become a savvy businessman. So once he got old enough to start earning money, he buckled down and got busy.

That's it from Stoffe for today. Having busted butt all through teenhood he's now made it to college where he is determined to keep his head to the grindstone until he's reached his dreams. Given what he achieved as a teen I have no doubts he's going to get there.

Hope you enjoyed reading this far

Go to Chapter 3

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.