Replies: 3607 (Who?), Viewed: 322683 times.
Page 145 of 145
Scholar
#3601 Old 5th Oct 2020 at 8:35 PM
"Whaddaya mean, Catherine lost a grade by missing school today? Catherine's AT school!"

Not sure what was going on with Catherine Goodie. She couldn't make any calls using the house phone; she'd pick it up, then hang up again. Herbert used the house phone just fine, so I figured maybe it was something to do with Catherine having just bought a cell phone. I had her use that instead and it worked just fine.

The next morning, the bus showed up but Catherine didn't queue up a "go to school" action. I clicked on the bus but got no menu, although the two kids in other apartments were able to use it, so I told Catherine to walk to school. She walked off the corner of the lot and got the "at school" icon on her thumbnail. Then this "missing school" message popped up. I changed her back to Simlogical Flexischool, bought a homework table and had Faith set her some work so she could make up the lost grade - and promptly got a "Catherine's grades are going up" message! Sure enough, she came home on the bus with the teen from upstairs.

I've had the bus not show up on apartment lots many times, but this is the first time it's showed up but the student couldn't board, and the only other time I've had the "lost a grade for missing school" while the Sim was actually at school was when I changed a child from public to private school via Monique's computer after he'd already left for public school. Just to be safe, I think I'll stick to homeschooling Catherine!
Alchemist
#3602 Old 11th Oct 2020 at 3:38 PM
Teen sim didn't like that I sent him stargaze.
"You need to be logical if you want to work in politics....
Well....at least in the game."
Mad Poster
#3603 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 6:04 PM
Go and put a bra on. . .

. . . so I can post your picture on MTS.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#3604 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 8:43 PM
Why are you getting out of bed every 2 seconds when you are dead tired?
You left the TV on, but the TV is not in your bedroom?
(Put walls up)
Why is there a gap in the wall? Who built this house?
(Oops. I did).
Mad Poster
#3605 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 3:16 PM

Isn't that a little premature? You've only just met.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Instructor
#3606 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 3:17 AM
"You are the most Woohoo-crazy Pleasure sim ever! If I'd known you'd be like that, I'd've made you a Romance sim when you aged to teen all those yeardays ago!"
Mad Poster
#3607 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 8:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGloria

Isn't that a little premature? You've only just met.

She's warning him that she doesn't woohoo before marriage. XD
Theorist
#3608 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 10:18 PM
When Jamar grew up to a toddler:
"Oh, you're blond like your mother and your paternal great-grand mother."
His father a black hair and I don't use a genetic related mod. I feel like my hood is full of blond-haired sims.
When trying to find a hairstyle for him:
"I need more hairs!".
Page 145 of 145