Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 9:42 AM Last edited by Jendowoz : 5th Jan 2006 at 11:21 PM. Reason: add words.
Default option for multiple install "install all' not available
In the older version I had it gave me this option, since I have downloaded the newest verion the 1.5.1.4 this option is not showing to access. It does for single Clean Installer files but not multiple. I have re-installed my downloads and included was a separate clean installers' folder. I took them out of the folder and had them loose in 'downloads' and am finding I need to do them all individually. I really could use a helping hand here, I really don't want to have to install them all one by one. I have far too many.

Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks. My email is
[email protected]

regards Jendowoz (AKA SimMasterJen)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 6:20 AM
I am having the same problem. I haven't been able to find any answer to it, and I really don't want to have to install one by one, if I can avoid it. I have done a lot of searching and I can't seem to find any help on if the 'install all' option is available for the newest version of this. Someone help please.

[email protected]
Site Helper
#3 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 1:21 AM
I assume that you tried this (from the FAQ):
Quote: Originally posted by phervers
How do i install multiple lots automatically ???

What you have to do is go to your S2PCI folder and open S2PCI.ini file with notepad. Now find a line which says "AutoInstallLotFiles=False" (which shouldnt be difficult and change it to "AutoInstallLotFiles=True". Be warned though ! Files installed that way are not checked so you can install some hacks into your game. If you're not sure if you want to do not enable this option.
You could also try this:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=37577
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 5:59 AM
I tried to do that, and it would say Access Denied.

I'll try the other solution as well, thank you for your help.
Site Helper
#5 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 6:20 AM Last edited by Mootilda : 13th Jul 2010 at 4:47 PM.
Since June 30th, I've put out a new version of the Clean Installer which should have the multi-install feature. Please download here:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=409950

If you can't access things in your Program Files directory, you might want to consider installing into a different folder on your hard drive. For example, many people install their games and game utilities into C:\Games, rather than C:\Program Files.

Please let me know if you have any further problems.

[Update:] One other thing: you may need to reboot your machine after installing for the "Install All" context menu to show up.