Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#12926 Old Yesterday at 9:51 PM
Pideli took some screenshots!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#12927 Old Yesterday at 9:57 PM
Mad Poster
#12928 Old Today at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
If you can get lost in the game enough to need an alarm to stop it doesn't sound as if it's that boring. XD

I'm surprised so many people play for years...disfunctional? HAHA I guess I AM because I've been playing since Sims 1. When I first started playing I had just retired after 23 years as a social worker. I am still active, have lots of interests, and enjoy life... but I play almost every day, and can play 10 hours straight - not feeling that my body is hungry or cold.
Point is that for many people playing Sims stops being something they want or need to do...and that's OK. And for some of us, Sims fills various needs and we continue to "need" it ... and that's OK too.
:D

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#12929 Old Today at 3:48 AM
I'm retired as well, and I'm well over the age of 60-people should never stop doing what they love. I don't play constantly but I play enough to keep the game fresh to me.

I need this game to distract me from the outside world with all of its' distractions. A few hours every day makes me happy.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Top Secret Researcher
#12930 Old Today at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Pideli took some screenshots!

In that thread it was actually two phantom disagreers, pianogrinder kinda joined later but I found it hilarious because they were the one who had the "strongest reaction" against it
This is not an attack on that person btw, sure it's immature behavior, but it's not that deep. If that's your humor, you do you won't be as fun now that it's not anonymous tho
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Test Subject
#12932 Old Today at 1:00 PM
I created extra challenge for myself. I can control only one sim in the household, like in the real life I only "control" me. So... Now that sim has twins, cat and a husband with two diseases, so I got the challenge. (The oldest daughter moved to university). Also, this is depressing situation. Adult man could not heal his own food poisoning and flu. I pretend that he has got a some long -term condition. I hope he would not die like the previous husband. (He worked out too much and ate too less.) For some weird reason, the parents of the main sim did not mess their lives like those husbands. But somehow I enjoy to play this chaos. Too bad, I play rotationally and need to wait a little bit now.

It is weird that at the start of sims gaming it was challence to keep your sims in live playing normally and now I need to make own rules for same.
Mad Poster
#12933 Old Today at 1:44 PM
We revealed one phantom disagreer!

I have discovered that simsample is extra nice and 'loves' most people's posts.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#12934 Old Today at 2:09 PM
I have discovered that simsample is extra nice and 'loves' most people's posts.

I've always tried to be nice, it's just that I made Sim Sample who is an asshole.
Mad Poster
#12935 Old Today at 4:07 PM
I've noticed there's one user who sometimes disagrees on the most seemingly random posts. I've not figured it out yet.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#12936 Old Today at 4:33 PM
I've always tried to be nice, it's just that I made Sim Sample who is an asshole.

I blame him inviting Pescado to his parties. He's obviously teaching him bad habits!
Alchemist
#12937 Old Today at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
I've noticed there's one user who sometimes disagrees on the most seemingly random posts. I've not figured it out yet.
That's one of the phantom disagreers. I did a search yesterday on that phrase, and they were one of the ones who was just pressing disagree a dozen times in a row.
Mad Poster
#12938 Old Today at 5:33 PM
I blame him inviting Pescado to his parties. He's obviously teaching him bad habits!

Pescado attends parties?
Mad Poster
#12939 Old Today at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Pescado attends parties?

I have seen pictures! XD
Page 518 of 518