Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 5:29 AM
Default Working Dog Training Items!
I was so excited when Esme posted this over at my friends site that I had to come post it here as well. I know many of us have wished for pet show items for sims 2 but have been told it's simply too hard. Well guess what? Here it is! http://www.affinitysims.com/IPB/fil...sion-to-sims-2/ Only for dogs, but I can't wait to get a pet show going in my hood now.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 8:25 AM
I only knew about the Aframe, but this whole set is great. Couldn't do otherwise than download it.
Thanks for sharing!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 8:35 AM
I think the reason they weren't converted was because there is no interface to see how well your pet is doing with the skill. So I would use with caution, it might be that that skill isn't included in the game, or is potentially a field used for something else (like the inteen ageing problem). I would try on a test hood first.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 11:50 AM
Oh it's nice someone eventually did that and I'm not surprised it's Beck. But I'm not DL it now - the parts for the new build are delivered today and I've cleared nearly everything off my disks and into storage. I'll come back for those.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#5 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 4:30 PM Last edited by M.M.A.A. : 30th Nov 2014 at 5:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I was so excited when Esme posted this over at my friends site that I had to come post it here as well. I know many of us have wished for pet show items for sims 2 but have been told it's simply too hard. Well guess what? Here it is! http://www.affinitysims.com/IPB/fil...sion-to-sims-2/ Only for dogs, but I can't wait to get a pet show going in my hood now.

Thanks a bunch, jo (and esme)!

Finally! And credit goes to Rebecah for converting them! (If you ever see this Rebecah: Thank you!)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 4:32 PM
The original PS items were only for dogs too.

I've been helping test the conversions and there is no actual skill involved. Whether the dog gets a success or not is totally random. Skill couldn't be transferred from PS, unfortunately. But you get fun and social for the dog and the sim and you get all the animations.
Theorist
#7 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
Finally! And credit goes to Esme for converting them! (If you ever see this Esme: Thank you!)

@M.M.A.A. Nonononono -- I didn't convert them! That was 100% Rebecah over at Affinity Sims! http://www.affinitysims.com/IPB/fil...sion-to-sims-2/

I can barely even recolor paintings (I only learned how yesterday!), so BHAVs and conversions and so on are waaaay beyond me. I just posted a link and said "Isn't this cool?" Please go and tell Rebecah how absolutely awesome and talented and wonderful she is for doing all the hard work!

Now, wouldn't this make those dog parks much more useful? Even if the dogs can't gain skills on community lots, it'd be fun to watch.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Mad Poster
#8 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by esmeiolanthe
@M.M.A.A. Nonononono -- I didn't convert them! That was 100% Rebecah over at Affinity Sims! http://www.affinitysims.com/IPB/fil...sion-to-sims-2/

I can barely even recolor paintings (I only learned how yesterday!), so BHAVs and conversions and so on are waaaay beyond me. I just posted a link and said "Isn't this cool?" Please go and tell Rebecah how absolutely awesome and talented and wonderful she is for doing all the hard work!

OH! Shoot! Yet, thanks for posting it!

Will edit my post a bit then!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 9:05 PM
Ops, yes I meant Esme posted it as a best find not that she converted it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#10 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 10:08 PM
Thanks for posting the find, Jo! Definitely looks worth trying out.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard