Replies: 103 (Who?), Viewed: 34212 times.
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:48 PM Last edited by TwistedMexi : 5th Sep 2014 at 1:57 AM. Reason: Added sims.add_buffs
Default I've compiled a List of Extended Cheats/Commands for Sims 4.
So the Sims 4 cheats have been out for awhile, but after I did some digging through the source code, turns out there's quite a bit more commands you can use. There's actually even more commands that I couldn't get to activate from the console. If I figure it out, I'll update accordingly.
The biggest cheat will probably be aspirations.complete_current_milestone
Using this you can rapidly earn aspiration points.
As always, cheats in sims may cause stability issues. I'm not liable for any issues that result from these cheat codes. Use with discretion.
For those that don't know, you can enable cheats by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+C, then entering:
testingcheats true
you may also need to enable:
AutomationTestingCheats true
Successfully Tested Commands:
Code:
death.toggle [true|false] (already known)
fire.toggle [true|false] appears to work. Will not extinguish existing fires.
sims.modify_in_cas
sims.Spawn - spawns sim and adds them to your household.
sims.spawnsimple spawns sim without adding to household.
stats.fill_commodities_household
stats.disable_all_commodities | stats.enable_all_commodities
sims.remove_all_buffs - Removes all moodlets
sims.get_sim_id_by_name - gets simID, may be good for other commands.
money <amount> - sets money to exact amount.
sims.modify_funds <(-)amount> - adds or subtracts from funds. 
sims.hard_reset = forces user to default position.
autonomy.show_queue - prints to console but doesn't seem to show anything useful.
aspirations.complete_current_milestone
debug.enable_woohoo [true|false]
debug.enable_wedding [true|false]
autonomy.ambient [on|off] / walkby.toggle
autonomy.household [on|off]
objects.consumables_infinite_toggle [true|false] - This makes all consumables have infinite quantities (i.e. cake that never ends.)
cas.fulleditmode [true|false] (already known but in case someone didn't know)

Add emotions to your sim!
Please see my post below

Unsure (didn't have time to trigger the scenarios where I could test):
Code:
tutorial.deactivate_tutorial_tip
fire.kill - might kill the sim or put fire out.
fire.singe_sim - probably adds negative moddlet or kills sim
pregnancy.clear - cancel a pregnancy?
pregnancy.seed
pregnancy.roll 
households.toggle_bill_notifications
households.autopay_bills
households.fill_visible_commodities_world
crafting.shorten_phases [on|off] doesn't appear to work.
venues.set_venue Should be able to set a lot to public using this. I'll check into it.
ui.toggle_silence_phone
ui.dialog.auto_respond
service_npc.toggle_auto_scheduled_services
relationship.create not sure of parameters for these.
relationship.destroy
relationship.introduce_all_sims
debug_outcome_style success|fail|alternate|off - might force either conversation responses or job situations to always have a certain outcome.
environment_score.disable/enable - disables environment moodlet effects?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:07 PM
Wow, this is great! Someone should definitely forward the money cheats over to the legacy challenge creator because I remember her venting frustration over no familyfunds, but it seems they've just changed the name around. I actually, was just annoying myself because I could not undo motherlode, so I'll have to try this out!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:20 PM
brilliant! if you see anything for rewards (in TS3 you could get rewards points from typing in testingcheatsenabled true in the main menu + clicking on the rewards menu many times) I NEED steel bladder for my sims. but, 2,000 points - OMG, that'll take forever.

thanks a bunch for doing this.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedMexi
So the Sims 4 cheats have been out for awhile, but after I did some digging through the source code, turns out there's quite a bit more commands you can use. There's actually even more commands that I couldn't get to activate from the console. If I figure it out, I'll update accordingly.
The biggest cheat will probably be aspirations.complete_current_milestone
Using this you can rapidly earn aspiration points.
As always, cheats in sims may cause stability issues. I'm not liable for any issues that result from these cheat codes. Use with discretion.
For those that don't know, you can enable cheats by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+C, then entering:
testingcheats true
you may also need to enable:
AutomationTestingCheats true
Successfully Tested Commands:
Code:
death.toggle [true|false] (already known)
fire.toggle [true|false] appears to work. Will not extinguish existing fires.
sims.modify_in_cas
sims.Spawn - spawns sim and adds them to your household.
sims.spawnsimple spawns sim without adding to household.
stats.fill_commodities_household
stats.disable_all_commodities | stats.enable_all_commodities
sims.remove_all_buffs - Removes all moodlets
sims.get_sim_id_by_name - gets simID, may be good for other commands.
money <amount> - sets money to exact amount.
sims.modify_funds <(-)amount> - adds or subtracts from funds. 
sims.hard_reset = forces user to default position.
autonomy.show_queue - prints to console but doesn't seem to show anything useful.
aspirations.complete_current_milestone
debug.enable_woohoo [true|false]
debug.enable_wedding [true|false]
autonomy.ambient [on|off] / walkby.toggle
autonomy.household [on|off]
objects.consumables_infinite_toggle [true|false] - This makes all consumables have infinite quantities (i.e. cake that never ends.)
cas.fulleditmode [true|false] (already known but in case someone didn't know)

Unsure (didn't have time to trigger the scenarios where I could test):
Code:
tutorial.deactivate_tutorial_tip
fire.kill - might kill the sim or put fire out.
fire.singe_sim - probably adds negative moddlet or kills sim
pregnancy.clear - cancel a pregnancy?
pregnancy.seed
pregnancy.roll 
households.toggle_bill_notifications
households.autopay_bills
households.fill_visible_commodities_world
crafting.shorten_phases [on|off] doesn't appear to work.
venues.set_venue Should be able to set a lot to public using this. I'll check into it.
ui.toggle_silence_phone
ui.dialog.auto_respond
service_npc.toggle_auto_scheduled_services
relationship.create not sure of parameters for these.
relationship.destroy
relationship.introduce_all_sims
debug_outcome_style success|fail|alternate|off - might force either conversation responses or job situations to always have a certain outcome.
environment_score.disable/enable - disables environment moodlet effects?

This is the cake that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteballerine
brilliant! if you see anything for rewards (in TS3 you could get rewards points from typing in testingcheatsenabled true in the main menu + clicking on the rewards menu many times) I NEED steel bladder for my sims. but, 2,000 points - OMG, that'll take forever.

thanks a bunch for doing this.

It's in there Aspirations.complete_current_milestone is what you want. Copy-paste that over and over and keep selecting new aspirations when complete.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:36 PM
yah, I thought so. was hoping for something more straightforward (and quick!LOL)
thanks. I hate the bathroom thing. I keep using the no decay cheat but it doesn't last & I don't mind being hungry or sleeping. ;-)

Quote:
It's in there Aspirations.complete_current_milestone is what you want. Copy-paste that over and over and keep selecting new aspirations when complete.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMBrandon
Wow, this is great! Someone should definitely forward the money cheats over to the legacy challenge creator because I remember her venting frustration over no familyfunds, but it seems they've just changed the name around. I actually, was just annoying myself because I could not undo motherlode, so I'll have to try this out!

Thanks, I looked up pinstar1161, I believe that's her? I sent her a message letting her know
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:37 PM
Quote:
yah, I thought so. was hoping for something more straightforward (and quick!LOL)
thanks. I hate the bathroom thing. I keep using the no decay cheat but it doesn't last & I don't mind being hungry or sleeping. ;-)

Yeah it's not super fast but it's really not too bad once you get in the rhythem. Ctrl+c then ctrl+v over and over.
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 9:25 PM
well, this really is a cheat. I bypass all the things I should be doing. not like just getting points to spend.
ah, well. reload save. keep on not decaying. perhaps there's something more elegant hidden in the code. I'll haunt this thread.

Quote:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 9:32 PM
Quote:
well, this really is a cheat. I bypass all the things I should be doing. not like just getting points to spend.
ah, well. reload save. keep on not decaying. perhaps there's something more elegant hidden in the code. I'll haunt this thread.

That's true, hadn't looked at it that way. :\ I'm guessing a sim can't redo an aspiration if they've already achieved it?

Unfortunately there isn't a more straight-forward command, I've became very intimate with all the commands. I didn't include this one because it didn't seem to work but you might see if it resets achieved aspirations:

aspirations.reset_data

Just don't save if you want to test.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 1:52 AM Last edited by TwistedMexi : 5th Sep 2014 at 4:59 PM.
I've figured out an additional command, sims.add_buffs.

Note: The behavior is set so that certain combinations of emotions aren't allowed (Sad and Confident for example). If you find suddenly the command isn't working, this is probably what's happening. You can either wait for the current buffs to run out, or run sims.remove_all_buffs

High adds +2 moodlets, Low adds +1. There is no Happy attribute.

Code:
sims.add_buff
[
Confident:	ConfidentLow	ConfidentHigh
Energized:	EnergizedLow	EnergizedHigh
Flirty: 	FlirtyLow	FlirtyHigh
Inspired:	InspiredLow	InspiredHigh
Focused:	FocusedLow	FocusedHigh
Playful:	PlayfulLow	PlayfulHigh
Sad:		SadLow		SadHigh
]
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 2:51 AM
Search for "sims4.commands.Command" in the python code (see the .pyo to .py thread) as someone posted the zip files. You will find stuff like :
Code:
traits.clear_traits
traits.remove_trait <trait_type>
traits.equip_trait <trait_type>

Not all commands are useful but you can bind some to keys in Game\Bin\Default.ini apparently. I'm trying to see how to add new commands via scripts but have yet to get anything actually work yet.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHologramMan
Search for "sims4.commands.Command" in the python code (see the .pyo to .py thread) as someone posted the zip files. You will find stuff like :
Code:
traits.clear_traits
traits.remove_trait <trait_type>
traits.equip_trait <trait_type>

Not all commands are useful but you can bind some to keys in Game\Bin\Default.ini apparently. I'm trying to see how to add new commands via scripts but have yet to get anything actually work yet.

Looks like we're on the same path then. My games folder looks like a tornado came through. :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 4:13 AM
Quote:
Thanks, I looked up pinstar1161, I believe that's her? I sent her a message letting her know

You mean him, he is a man.
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 4:23 AM
Quote:
That's true, hadn't looked at it that way. :\ I'm guessing a sim can't redo an aspiration if they've already achieved it?

Unfortunately there isn't a more straight-forward command, I've became very intimate with all the commands. I didn't include this one because it didn't seem to work but you might see if it resets achieved aspirations:

aspirations.reset_data

Just don't save if you want to test.

thanks. I'll give that a try over the weekend & report back.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 5:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buny
You mean him, he is a man.

Ah, well I went with her because the first reply referred to him as such. TIL.
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 5:49 AM
Hoping some of this bares fruit, because I really regret my Ambitious Trait and would like to change it.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 6:23 AM
You had me at "cake that never ends".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 6:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Rarity
Hoping some of this bares fruit, because I really regret my Ambitious Trait and would like to change it.

I just tried traits.clear_traits and it worked, as well as traits.equip_trait Antiseptic
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 6:38 AM
Quote:
thanks. I'll give that a try over the weekend & report back.

I think the traits.equip_trait command will be more beneficial to you, skipping straight to the rewards.

traits.equip_trait SteelBladder for example.
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:22 PM
request set skill level command/cheat^^ If you can thanks
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 4:07 PM
please gave me some example "command sims.add_buffs"? did you mead this?"sims.add_buffs [FocusedHigh] or this sims.add_buffs [Focused:FocusedHigh]". I try all of them didn't work please give me the right command-__- Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 4:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy899
please gave me some example "command sims.add_buffs"? did you mead this?"sims.add_buffs [FocusedHigh] or this sims.add_buffs [Focused:FocusedHigh]". I try all of them didn't work please give me the right command-__- Thanks

Sorry, the [] just indicate an array of options.

It's simply sims.add_buff FocusedHigh

Note there's no s in buff.
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 5:41 PM
thanks TwistedMexi^^
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 5:46 PM
TwistedMexi do you have skill cheat?
Page 1 of 5