Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 12:55 AM
Default Superhero Pack WIP
I'm working on a Superhero pack with some CC, traits, custom career, (and if I can make it work) new interactions, chance cards, etc. I added some screenshots of what I have so far, some items I felt were boring (like recolored t-shirts) and didn't add them. I like how it looks so far, but if anyone can give me feedback that would be great!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 11:23 PM
I really like the outfits! The cape is really cool! The trait looks really interesting too, does it give buffs or change how fast skills are learnt?

Twilightsims
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GoBananas
I really like the outfits! The cape is really cool! The trait looks really interesting too, does it give buffs or change how fast skills are learnt?

The trait has a bunch of whims, about four or so buffs, and dramatically improves certain skills (it's easy to guess which ones). I wanted to add some other 'power' traits, like pyrokinesis or telepathy, but I haven't figured out how to make that work (yet). And I was pleasantly surprised by the cape, a previous attempt at it didn't even appear in the game, but this one (adapted from darth vader's costume) even moves as the sim shifts around which was an unexpected bonus!

I still have to 'activate' the career, but I haven't been able to yet because I am working off of a Mac, and don't have S4PE. Plus I need to figure out how to add my custom icon for the career into it... Oy. Once all of that is done I will be glad to share it with the world. The career levels and descriptions were the most creative part for me. One day I hope I am able to add in chance cards, interactions, etc.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 1:42 AM
I hope this works well. It couldn't come at a better time, as I'm trying to make a sim already take part in a hero's journey to become a super hero. Making it more mechanically legit is all the more better.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 9:48 AM
I hope you will also make some stuff for Supervillains, after all, what is a superhero without a nemesis?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dbclayton
The trait has a bunch of whims, about four or so buffs, and dramatically improves certain skills (it's easy to guess which ones). I wanted to add some other 'power' traits, like pyrokinesis or telepathy, but I haven't figured out how to make that work (yet). And I was pleasantly surprised by the cape, a previous attempt at it didn't even appear in the game, but this one (adapted from darth vader's costume) even moves as the sim shifts around which was an unexpected bonus!

I still have to 'activate' the career, but I haven't been able to yet because I am working off of a Mac, and don't have S4PE. Plus I need to figure out how to add my custom icon for the career into it... Oy. Once all of that is done I will be glad to share it with the world. The career levels and descriptions were the most creative part for me. One day I hope I am able to add in chance cards, interactions, etc.

I’d really like to try this when it’s ready! I have no clue about making “power traits” either, I would ask in the forums! Are you using Neia’s Create a Caret tool?

Twilightsims
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 11:16 PM Last edited by Anninhah : 2nd Apr 2018 at 11:27 PM.
Hi I had the same idea :lovestruc I don't have much experience with modding, but I'm learning to code in python and I already did some custom poses and traits(too lazy to post tho).Some people say I'm creative too. Maybe we could do a colab?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 6:48 AM
this looks amazing! I'm so excited! :o
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2021 at 6:53 PM
I'm getting LE reports on the Superhero_Trait package. Any idea of a possible update to the latest patch???