Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Neighbhorhood Tree Default Replacements

by Honeywell Posted 15th Apr 2019 at 1:40 AM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 2:15 AM
These are absolutely beautiful, thank you so much! <3
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 3:05 AM
Thank you so much!! <3<3<3
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 10:38 AM
I really appreciate this. I don't add high-resource deco to my game, but you are right, a little change is very nice. Thank you for thinking of us low-rezzers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 1:33 PM
Honeywell, these are amazing!! Putting them in my game ASAP!!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 3:12 PM
Look nice Honeywell - glad you got them done.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 7:42 PM
Your defaults look very nice, Honeywell. I will give them a try in my game, many thanks! PS. for some reason the "thanks" button wouldn't "take" so my thanks didn't get counted??
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 10:52 PM
Yay! I always hated the regular Maxis trees. I have Lowdeus' default linden trees but I was wishing for someone else to default the rest. My wish has been answered! Thank you for making these :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 10:06 AM
I've been using Lowedeus' defaults of Criquette's linden trees in my game. They're gorgeous and I love them, but they don't quite look right with the rest of the trees in my neighborhood. I think I'll switch to your oak trees. They look great and since they're part of a set, everything looks like it belongs together.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 12:58 AM
Excuse me, do you know any mod where adult sims can be a stable couple?
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 6:29 PM
Thanks all for the likes and nice comments. I always appreciate them. :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by MaritzaActiva
Excuse me, do you know any mod where adult sims can be a stable couple?

No, I'm sorry. For help start a thread in the WCIF forum. The more details you give about what you're looking for the better. Here's the link: http://www.modthesims.info/f/557/
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 10:19 PM
These look lovely! Thank you! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 7:27 PM
So excited I found this! I've been eyeing other high-poly defaults but I have an old computer that tends to lag and crash with too much of that sort of thing so it's been jealous eyeing only. But now I can have pretty trees AND still be able to use NH view haha. Thanks so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jul 2021 at 8:39 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Jan 2022 at 7:47 PM
pretty trees!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Dec 2022 at 5:56 AM
Love these!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Oct 2023 at 6:46 PM
these are gorgeous! thank you for sharing
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Dec 2023 at 2:03 AM
Most of the trees in my game are Silent Dragon's, but I love your fluffy little hedgerows.