Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 816 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 1:16 PM
Default SimPE Problems With Ultimate Collection (TS2)
Hey guys I don't speak english but I'm gonna try, so I downloaded the UC version of The Sims 2 from Origin, everything is working but SimPE, I already read a thread similar to mine today but didn't help me!!! The memories are not showing and I don't know what to do, can someone PLEASE help me???
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 1:32 PM
Have you tried Quaxi's 0.75f version? That's the only thing that helped for me, because it's got the paths set up for UC. I did have to copy over a few files from the 0.73 version to make the UI work properly, though (I can not remember which ones, and I'm on the wrong computer atm, but I'll make a note to myself to check which ones).

This topic may help: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=630456
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 3:57 PM Last edited by HobbesED : 26th Jul 2019 at 4:40 PM.
What version of SimPE are you using?

edit:
I'm using 73.44 QA version with UC on Win 7. That version of SimPE doesn't recognize the different folder path used by UC. Supposedly Aaroneous on Simbology made a fix for it, but that didn't work for me.

If you click "Extra" then "Preferences" and select "System Folders" in the popup box then you can manually change the paths. That's what I ended up doing. The paths I used were:

Original: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Double Deluxe\Base
EXPANSION PACKS
University: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\University Life\EP1
Nightlife: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Double Deluxe\EP2
Business: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Best of Business\EP3
Pets: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\EP4
Seasons: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Seasons
Bon Voyage: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Bon Voyage
Freetime: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Free Time
Apartment: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Apartment Life
Mansions and Gardens Stuff: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9
STUFF PACKS
Family Fun: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP1
Glamour: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Glamour Life Stuff
Celebration: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Double Deluxe\SP4
H&M Fashion: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Best of Business\SP5
Teen Style: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\University Life\SP6
Store Edition: (blank)
Kitchen&Bath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Best of Business\SP7
IKEA Home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\University Life\SP8

Once I did that, SimPE 73.44QA worked fine for me with UC on Win7

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 7:55 PM
Thank u guys so much for reply, I really appreciate it. My version of SimPE is 075 (I downloaded it here, 'cause for some reason the SimPE site is not working), but I can test it with SimPE 073 if I find it for download. I'm gonna try this, thank u <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 8:02 PM
HobbesED thank u so much u solve my problem!!! I know this seems very simple but for someone who doesn't speak english it was very hard to understand what I had to do. Thank u thank u thank u <3
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 3:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuilhermeRaupp
HobbesED thank u so much u solve my problem!!! I know this seems very simple but for someone who doesn't speak english it was very hard to understand what I had to do. Thank u thank u thank u <3

Fabulous! I'm glad I could help.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations