Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 4:58 PM
Default How to delete effects from vampire altar and Store spellbook, please?
Hi, all. I'm struggling with a few objects that refuse to come out right.

I do not want the LN/SP vampire altars to have candles and candlelight flames, but I'm not sure what to delete to get them to go away. My suspicion was that it has something to do with the Lights under the Misc tab, but TSRW won't let me delete any of them. It just gives me the "object reference not set to an instance" error, when I click the little [-] minus sign.

I even tried cloning CC altars where people had removed the candle effect, but the devil's always busy, and the flames came back! So now I'm wondering if there's some post-TSRW step I need to do in S3PE or something???

Another issue I'm having is with the spellbook. I thought everything had come out ok, but in-game the moon/ghost effects come out of the FLOOR, from the BASE of the spellbook stand/lectern, not out of the book/pages itself. I didn't move anything--joints, bones, etc. Since I can't figure out how to move the effects, I'd like to just delete them as well, but I don't know what to pick.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Jul 2022 at 12:05 AM
Uh oh.
I literally just stumbled upon this post by Danjaley https://danjaley.tumblr.com/post/16...s-curious-now-i Granted, it's 4 years old, but I reckon it still holds true that effects like those can't actually be removed after all?