Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2023 at 7:43 AM
Default Uploading a house, what am I missing?
I created a house, and cleared the sim data via simpe, also used Clean Installer to remove all cc from the file, I followed the forum given very closely. However, when I go to upload it, it tells me that the super duper hug bug has been detected, I'm at a loss of where it could be located.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2023 at 8:45 AM
Your game has super duper hug bug and it cannot be removed from lots via simpe. You need to put SuperDuperHugTest in your downloads folder and leave it. Forever if you download and install lots from others. This mod will show a pop up when you enter a lot that it is infected, just choose okay. You can then repackage your lot and it will be gone.
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2023 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Your game has super duper hug bug and it cannot be removed from lots via simpe. You need to put SuperDuperHugTest in your downloads folder and leave it. Forever if you download and install lots from others. This mod will show a pop up when you enter a lot that it is infected, just choose okay. You can then repackage your lot and it will be gone.

I did that, I didn't get a pop up, but still went ahead and repackaged it to see, it's still there.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 4th Jun 2023 at 4:58 PM
Did you use the tutorial by JoandSarah for cleaning lots? If the lot does not have SDH then the uploader might be misreading something. If you can share the lot here I will check in my game to verify it's clean. Otherwise you will need to pop into MTS Discord to get help from Tashiketh with the wizard.
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jun 2023 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Did you use the tutorial by JoandSarah for cleaning lots? If the lot does not have SDH then the uploader might be misreading something. If you can share the lot here I will check in my game to verify it's clean. Otherwise you will need to pop into MTS Discord to get help from Tashiketh with the wizard.
It won't let me post on here, so I wrote to the discord.