Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 2:36 AM Last edited by lovetadraw : 5th Jan 2010 at 2:21 PM.
Default 'ello!
I'm going to try and grow up and be an artist. I've always loved to draw, even though it tended to look terrible. I apply my drawings, and stories into Manga. At my bowling league I've got a little fan base, nothing to brag about, but it's nice when someone complains that you don't make pages fast enough.

Songs/Singers I like are: Utada Hikaru, Melodies Of Life, Right Here Waiting, Kingyo Hanabi, Pure Heart, Suteki Da Ne?, Everything I Do, Strangers Like Me, I Only Want To Be With You, Can You Feel The Love Tonight, and Poke`mon Theme.

People I hate are: Lady GaGa , Miley Cyrus , Shia LaBeouf, The Jonas Brothers ,and the new people that are butchering Final Fantasy.

Thanks for your time!

L.T.D.
Screenshots

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 2:39 AM
Hi, welcome to mod the sims!
Thanks for giving afew details about yourself, its nice to know who the new people are!
Being an artist is a good ambition!
-Becca
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 11:36 AM
I like manga drawings too! Although I'm not much of an artist, practice makes perfect.
I'll be seeing you around!

~Vlad

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Theorist
#4 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 4:57 PM
Hey, nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum!