Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2476 Old 14th Oct 2023 at 4:31 PM
"Dammit, how am I going to get these sandwiches on the table with that plumbob left in the way?"
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2477 Old 14th Oct 2023 at 7:10 PM
For some reason, the plumbobs on infants (even if they're toggled as adults in SimPE) are sideways. You can see this if you put one in the dangle chair and then make them selectable.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2478 Old 14th Oct 2023 at 11:06 PM

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2479 Old 15th Oct 2023 at 6:25 PM

Mad Poster
#2480 Old 15th Oct 2023 at 10:08 PM
Default Oh Dear!!

This could be a problem. There's only one toilet in this house!

(I guess they were preoccupied.)
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#2481 Old 15th Oct 2023 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria

This could be a problem. There's only one toilet in this house!

(I guess they were preoccupied.)

I think I've seen some fanfics about this. Let's just say that 'watersports' is not about characters learning to water ski.

Mad Poster
#2482 Old 16th Oct 2023 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
I think I've seen some fanfics about this. Let's just say that 'watersports' is not about characters learning to water ski.
I never even thought of that!

In the event, Kieran, the one with dark hair on the right, solved the issue by getting dressed and going home, though how he hoped to get there without an "accident" I don't know. He lives downtown, which I reckon is at least fifteen minutes journey from Monopolis, even by taxi. There are a lot of ornamental trees in Monopolis. Maybe he went behind one of them.

Anyway he was back the next day, this time accompanied by Ravi Bertino:

Left to right: Kieran Doyle, Ravi Bertino and Dylan Cooney. Dylan is the newest arrival in Greater Veronaville, and he's bought this tiny new build Jones & Moltke house in the "Veronavillesque" style. As you can see, he's learned how to make grilled cheese sandwiches. And he didn't burn them!

Sorry, it's not particularly funny, but I couldn't think of a funny picture to go with this post. When posting in the picture forums, I always like to include a picture.
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#2483 Old 16th Oct 2023 at 7:31 PM

Mad Poster
#2484 Old 17th Oct 2023 at 1:57 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 17th Oct 2023 at 2:28 AM.
Sorry @Bulbizarre -- I keep looking, but I just can't work out what's happening in those two pictures. There's a dust cloud, but I can't see who's fighting. And then in the second picture, there is someone (who looks very like Ginger Newson) emptying a child's potty. But I just can't follow what's happening. Is it the toddlers (whom we can't see) that are fighting? Or is the fight over, but the dust cloud hasn't gone away. I'm probably just being thick (Andrew says I'm cerebrally challenged!) but can you please explain on me what's going on? Thanks!

This isn't exactly ROFL kind of funny, but I do find Andrew's expression mildly amusing:

Andrew, as the firm's Managing Director, has gone into the Sales Office in Monopolis to chat with a couple of prospective house-buyers. But Doreen Capri (left) and Marion Tsang the waitress are talking to each other over his head, and he's having second thoughts about choosing to dress quite so informally. I don't think he 's feeling quite as self-confident as he usually does. He certainly doesn't look it!

It wasn't completely in vain though. Doreen Capri did actually buy the tiny house at 12 Old Kent Road. It's one of the original houses Jones & Moltke built for the Monopoly Game Town Contest back in 2015-16, and it's been lying empty ever since.
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#2485 Old 17th Oct 2023 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Sorry @Bulbizarre -- I keep looking, but I just can't work out what's happening in those two pictures. There's a dust cloud, but I can't see who's fighting. And then in the second picture, there is someone (who looks very like Ginger Newson) emptying a child's potty. But I just can't follow what's happening. Is it the toddlers (whom we can't see) that are fighting? Or is the fight over, but the dust cloud hasn't gone away. I'm probably just being thick (Andrew says I'm cerebrally challenged!) but can you please explain on me what's going on? Thanks!

Two Sims just randomly started brawling in the Newsons' kitchen. The other Sims barely reacting to it made some amusing pictures.

Mad Poster
#2486 Old 17th Oct 2023 at 2:51 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 17th Oct 2023 at 3:14 AM.
I'm impressed by the Newsons' living conditions. This is where they live in my game:

That's Georgia by the toy box playing with a toy boat. It's five past six in the morning, and nobody else has come downstairs yet.

Ginger says, "Please don't laugh! You've no idea how hard I work trying to keep this place clean."

[EDIT] This is their house in Neighbourhood View:

If you look carefully you can see the reflection of a balloon flying overhead.
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#2487 Old 18th Oct 2023 at 9:36 PM
They're living in the leftmost trailer of this lot, alongside three other families (the Goodies, a single mother and her son, and a starving artist and her dog). It's a bit crowded so they spend a lot of time outside.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2488 Old 19th Oct 2023 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
They're living in the leftmost trailer of this lot, alongside three other families (the Goodies, a single mother and her son, and a starving artist and her dog). It's a bit crowded so they spend a lot of time outside

I can hear that picture! *Honk honk*
Mad Poster
#2489 Old 20th Oct 2023 at 11:12 PM

At least he's not naked.

Mad Poster
#2490 Old 21st Oct 2023 at 7:30 PM
Default Funny place to choose to "watch the clouds"!

Nancy Philippine has chosen an odd place to "Watch the clouds"!

Nancy, originally a Veronaville townie, is now a downtown resident in Greaves Avenue.
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#2491 Old 21st Oct 2023 at 8:15 PM
Random townie decides to join my Sims in the hot tub. Half a second-before getting into the tub, screams at nakedness then just awkwardly walks away.

My Sims woohooed and I could hear Sims screaming in the background.

Test Subject
#2492 Old 23rd Oct 2023 at 5:41 AM

Everyone, meet Pizza Joe! He... had a long day.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2493 Old 23rd Oct 2023 at 5:45 AM

Mad Poster
#2494 Old 23rd Oct 2023 at 8:41 PM
The 'noise doesn't wake Sims' mod works really well! (The dog woke up only because he wasn't tired anymore.)

Test Subject
#2495 Old 26th Oct 2023 at 9:35 AM
While digging through my screenshots, I found these gems...
(Please excuse the size/quality on the second; this was before I remembered to change the camera settings.)

My sim, Tobe (left), was not put off by his date's recent electrocution, but this rando found the whole situation hilarious.
Rude! Like that guy needs another sick burn, you know?

Tuin (right) made milkshakes for his pal, Dayve (left), the tortured poet.
He did not anticipate that Dayve would drink all of them. At the same time.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2496 Old 26th Oct 2023 at 5:59 PM
Oh no

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2497 Old 26th Oct 2023 at 7:42 PM
Delicious Rod Humble pie
Instructor
#2498 Old 26th Oct 2023 at 10:59 PM
Bulbizarre, how on earth...?!!!
Field Researcher
#2499 Old 30th Oct 2023 at 3:27 AM
I don't think there was a more perfect object to randomly get stuck on his head...

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2500 Old 30th Oct 2023 at 5:05 PM
Noone told him that you take the helmet out of the case first.
Page 100 of 104