Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#14676 Old Today at 9:12 AM
I wish that all household friends would appear in the party invite dialog. At least the teleporter works.

It'd also be fun if Sims invited to party could ask to bring other friends too.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#14677 Old Today at 10:47 AM
Regarding parties and friends...I wish there was a mod that would spawn/show sims with their true friends, not generated. Let me explain. Say...Nina Caliente is friend with Samantha Ottomas...and your created/customized sims get invitation from Nina to go to a party...the game should show Nina Caliente along with Samantha Ottomas. Because they are friends, not generate/spawn random townies (once playable sims form friendship).
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#14678 Old Today at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
I wish that all household friends would appear in the party invite dialog. At least the teleporter works.

Increase your intprop maxnumofvisitingsims to invite more sims- but bear in mind that this also affects the number of sims that show up on community lots, and the number of Secret Society members. So you might want to set it back to normal after your huge party!
Mad Poster
#14679 Old Today at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre

It'd also be fun if Sims invited to party could ask to bring other friends too.

I had a massive party at the Mayor's house and did the autoteleport-there were over 30 active pixels on the lot at any time and boy, did that thing drag!

It was a great party, but there is a cost to the game for having more than the built in number.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Alchemist
#14680 Old Today at 12:43 PM
@Bulbizarre, I would use Simwardrobe's - Throw Massive Parties (the Pets-Seasons version works for AL): "This fix will increase the number of people that you can invite to parties. Up to 255 sims can be invited to a party, regardless of your system specs." All the household's friends should show up with that.

And Lena88, I think the game does this with outings at least. When you get invited Downtown, if the sim doing the inviting has a bunch of friends, they will get added to the group for the outing. It's when the sim has no friends that random people and kids get added to the group. IIRC, this happens most often when downtownies give the invitation, especially if the hood is new, as they haven't had time to make many friends yet and the game pulls sims with the highest relationship to the inviter.

And as for when your sim goes out and who sits together at a restaurant, well, simler90 has a mod for that, Dining Group Mod and it looks like jonasn's Dining Form Party With Anyone addresses this too.

Haven't seen a mod that let's party guests bring a friend--that'd be cool especially if it was a dialog option that lets users select no. Sometimes my sims' parties have a lot of guests already, but it would be cool for sims looking to make new friends or meet new people.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Page 588 of 588