Uploaded 30th Oct 2005 at 3:02 PM · Updated 12th May 2009 at 8:56 AM by funnyycats
I’m thinking about making his other visor versions when I have more time. (And allot less school work) This package contains only the visor mesh. I used one of Syn‘s Cyclops sims to model them, which can be found here: SynapticSim 90's Cyclops
The visors are available for men only ages teen - elder.
Please feel free to recolour anything I make. :bandit:
I apologize to anyone who has requested mesh/sims from me, I haven’t forgotten your request. I just don’t have much time to work on them right now. So due to that fact, I’m no longer taking anymore request until I have nearly completed all my previous ones. :sorry:
~Funnyycats aka WrestleManiacXXI
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 42.9 KB · Downloads: 10,104 · 30th Oct 2005
|42.9 KB||10,104||30th Oct 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Official Website: funnyycats.weebly.com
You may recolor or otherwise alter textures or alphas of my creations for redistribution. All recolors should contain a link to the original post on this site, even if the mesh is included in your file and credit should be given.
You MAY modify any of Funnyycats meshes. You may include meshes with your recolors. Just please give me credit for the mesh, and post a link to my site. You MAY NOT re-upload my meshes on your site without my permission.
Please feel free to include these items on your Full Sim.
Please do not redistribute my full sims.
DO NOT POST MY ITEMS ON A PAY SITE UNLESS THEY WILL BE FREE TO DOWNLOAD!