Trenchcoat - Wearable with anything! (Kinda)
Uploaded 29th May 2006 at 2:15 AM · Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 4:57 AM by generalzoi
This is an idea I've had for a while, but I had to wait for the proper tools, and I was busy with other stuff, but here it is.
This is a trenchcoat as an accessory, so you can wear it with whatever outfit you want. However, some outfits will poke out through the coat. But a lot of the outfits will work.
The mesh is just the Maxis trenchcoat, modified so it can be worn by itself. The texture is Maxis's also, shrunk a little because I didn't see the need of having the texture map that big. It comes in brown, black, and white, and is available for females. Yeah, the whole point of this project was to make me a trenchcoated-Rogue, although Syn figured it out on his own using PAF's mesh. It's for teen-elder, male and female, and can be worn with other accessories. You need the mesh and at least one color to use the trenchcoat in your game.
Redistribution Policy: Recolor at will, but do not redistribute the mesh without permission. All recolors should link back to this post. Do not upload to any paysites, and do not upload to the Exchange. I know they're pretty much nonexistant, but feel free to use any color I include with my meshes in your own creations, as long as credit is given and a link to the mesh is provided. All content is by Maxis or me.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 39.6 KB · Downloads: 30,268 · 29th May 2006
|39.6 KB||30,268||29th May 2006|
Size: 33.6 KB · Downloads: 27,025 · 29th May 2006
|33.6 KB||27,025||29th May 2006|
Size: 38.6 KB · Downloads: 37,726 · 29th May 2006
|38.6 KB||37,726||29th May 2006|
Size: 279.0 KB · Downloads: 43,993 · 29th May 2006
|279.0 KB||43,993||29th May 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.