Retro "Pull Down" Ceiling Lamp
Updated: 20th Oct 2008 at 2:45 PM by -Maylin-
Too bad I can't make it animated to go up and down...
that would have been cool! Darn game limitations!
This is cloned from the Fluorescent Ceiling Lamp from the
original Sims game. Should work with or without EPs.
Black is the MESH, others are recolors. All in one Zip...
because I'm lazy today. Also includes a Brass recolor
that I forgot to take a pic of... it'll be a surprise!
Polys - 1046
Vertices - 742
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||skf_pulldownlamp_MESH.package (inside skf_pulldownlamp.zip)|
|Title||Pull-Down Ceiling Lamp|
Size: 112.4 KB · Downloads: 15,843 · 20th Feb 2006
|112.4 KB||15,843||20th Feb 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.