"Lustroware" Kitchen Canisters - **UPDATED**
Uploaded 16th Feb 2006 at 6:54 AM · Updated 15th May 2006 at 5:36 PM by shannanisims : Updated for OFB shelves
This canister set is inspired by the ones I use in my kitchen
(though mine are yellow... and yes a yellow recolor is coming)
Cloned from the "China Vase" from the original Sims game,
so it should work with or without Expansions. This is located
in Appliances/misc so its easier to find.
I have a bunch of recolors on the way, So watch for them in
the next day or so...
Polys - 232, Vertices - 364
** Updated 5/15/06 - Will now work with OFB shelves, but the EP is not required for these to work in your game. If you have the previous version, this file will save over the old one. **
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||skf_lustrowarecanisters_MESH.package (inside skf_lustrowarecontainers_MESH.zip)|
|Description||Handy Plastic Kitchen Containers. By ShannaniSims|
Size: 21.7 KB · Downloads: 24,763 · 16th Feb 2006
|21.7 KB||24,763||16th Feb 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.