Child Enabled Cell Phone
This is a Global Hack. Its not a stand alone object. It affects Cell phones already in game. If you noticed children couldnt use the cell phone. Im like for peats sake I have a cell phone! So i hacked the phone for use by children. Im currently working on getting the kiosk you buy it from working for kids too. Unlike the handheld game parents cannot give the phone. You have to have Nightlife for the reason you have to take it out of there invertory and lay it on the ground, end table, or coffeetable and direct a child to use it. They have all the options of a normal phone.
The animations are also correct. I tested it in debug mode myself.
This is my first hack and I like it!
Theres one little bug and I didnt test while NOT in debug mode. When the child finishes a call theres a error message that pops up click reset the phone will disappear but will be in the childs inventory.(Thats only if your using boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true) Unlike older sims you dont get the self interaction also for call you have to take it out of there inventory and place it somewhere. I REALLY hope you like it! Enjoy!
Description: In the theatre, in class or in an elevator? You'll be contactable everywhere with the NOYIN 2680 and its unmistakable ringtone. Forget custom downloadable ringtones, with NOYIN 2680 you only need one! Carry it proudly; everyone in the vicinity will know you own one of these fine phones. Does not include coverage against battery. Perfect for work and even children love it!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 27.5 KB · Downloads: 6,550 · 20th Feb 2006
|27.5 KB||6,550||20th Feb 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.