Toddler Stud Earrings
Updated: 6th Dec 2008 at 4:26 AM
The mesh includes the Diamond and Gold studs recolor. I'm also posting the Blue Zircon and the Peridot and Gold studs here.
See readme in file for mesh redistribution policy.
To add these to an existing Toddler, you can use boblishman's wonderful Toddler Mirror
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 5.7 KB · Downloads: 10,494 · 18th Mar 2006
|5.7 KB||10,494||18th Mar 2006|
Size: 5.7 KB · Downloads: 10,746 · 18th Mar 2006
|5.7 KB||10,746||18th Mar 2006|
Size: 16.3 KB · Downloads: 12,700 · 18th Mar 2006
|16.3 KB||12,700||18th Mar 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.