* Testers Wanted * *Updated 5/21/05* Another Medicine Cabinet with Mirror & Lights
Updated: 17th Oct 2008 at 12:22 PM by -Maylin-
If you wish the new version download SS_Medicine_Cabinet_Mesh.zip
Here's another medicine cabinet to beta test. Please try it out and let me know what you think.
I plan on trying to figure out how to make the lights actual lights, so please do not post this original object anywhere. The base object is black. The recolor package has the silver, white and wood textures.
This object is EP ready.
The lights are just self illuminated, not actual lights
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 29.8 KB · Downloads: 6,193 · 22nd May 2005
|29.8 KB||6,193||22nd May 2005|
Size: 85.4 KB · Downloads: 8,189 · 17th Mar 2005
|85.4 KB||8,189||17th Mar 2005|
Size: 36.8 KB · Downloads: 8,022 · 17th Mar 2005
|36.8 KB||8,022||17th Mar 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.