Alpha editable dress
Updated: 26th Apr 2006 at 5:35 AM - body mesh
Also thanks to SnowStorm for your advice on how to get things to work.
For those who want to know
Maxis Hula skirt
The mesh is alpha editable with working fat morph and bumpmaps(thanks to Skankyboy).
If you want to make recolours that is great just don't post on paysites and let me know so I can see them too.I am posting the uv maps for anyone who wants them but you only need them if you are going to use them to make recolours.
The textures that I made aren't that great and I am tired so hopefully someone will make some better ones or maybe I will get time to make some soon.
I have posted the body without the dress here
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 189.7 KB · Downloads: 41,465 · 24th Apr 2006
|189.7 KB||41,465||24th Apr 2006|
Size: 1.56 MB · Downloads: 78,012 · 24th Apr 2006
|1.56 MB||78,012||24th Apr 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!