Buyable Career Objects
Updated: 16th Dec 2008 at 3:56 PM by -Maylin-
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Unlocked: Unlocked Maxis Content
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||fingerprintscannercareerreward.package (inside CarreerRewards.zip)|
|Title||Prints Charming Fingerprinting Scanner|
|Description||It uses ultraviolet radiation to quickly and easily dust for prints anywhere, then displays the ironclad evidence right on its viewscreen.|
|Filename||gardencareerreward.package (inside CarreerRewards.zip)|
|Title||AquaGreen Hydroponic Garden|
|Description||Do your Sims love gardening as a creative outlet yet hate kneeling in the soil and getting dirt under their nails? Well, they don't have to any more with this hydroponic garden! The AquaGreen ensures that plants receive adequate moisture and lots of light so your Sims get the fruits without the labor. It's a slacker's dream!|
|Filename||telepromtercareerreward.package (inside CarreerRewards.zip)|
|Title||Enterprise Office Concepts Bushmaster Tele-Prompter|
|Description||Stand tall, furrow your brow, and just say the words with the Bushmaster Tele-Prompter. Transparent overlays display text at varying speeds from "tortoise" slow to "hare" fast. Adjust the font size to ease those aching eyes. Exercise your verbal skills with the Bushmaster Tele-Prompter!|
Size: 3.62 MB · Downloads: 24,808 · 14th May 2006
|3.62 MB||24,808||14th May 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.