af multi hime mesh
expansions needed- none
YA-ELDER all in the same colours
all three pictured styles are the same mesh and all come in the faces- 910
Now you can delete my hime cut with the hat and use this if you couldnt find enough outfits to make the little hat usefull!
rules:- recolour to your hearts content but leave the mesh here, dont alter my mesh in any way but feel free to tinker with the alpha as much as you want because it has SO many possibilities, upload recolours or this hair texture to websites/exchange with credit, no paysites, no donations, thanks go to Wes for the milkshape plugin.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 781.3 KB · Downloads: 31,144 · 6th Aug 2006
|781.3 KB||31,144||6th Aug 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
LATEST EDIT- feel free to upload my meshes with your recolours, credit is nice though!
EDIT- If you find that i've deleted a hairmesh in a fit of stupidity that you've made recolours of feel free to include my mesh (with credit) with your work, i'm really really sorry to those that have had meshes unavailable when they've wanted them, my depression gets the better of me sometimes.
I love when people recolour/retexture my meshes because i'm not so great at that part, put them where ever you want online as long as it isn't a pay site and as long as i get a mention (exchange site is fine, just let people know where to get the mesh),
Please don't alter my meshes.
If you DO recolour or retexture and upload feel free to let me know, i LOVE to download other peoples work over my own!
If there are any questions just IM me, i don't bite, though i don't always answer ALL of my messages sorry!