Frames for Easel paintings01 - Updated V1.3
Uploaded 29th Aug 2006 at 12:33 PM · Updated 12th Mar 2007 at 12:31 PM by frillen : Updated Version 1.3!
This is a primitive but yet effective way to frame your artwork created with the easel, you only need to hang this frame in the same spot as the easel painting, the frame fits perfectly around the painting!
Version 1.3 change: (oct 22. 2006)
Correction of the wall shadow to increase the visual experience!
Version 1.2 change:
The frame will now intersect with an easel painting automatically, but not with itself!
This object should work with the basegame only and off course with all the EP's & stuff packs!
Added a colorpack containing 10 recolors!
Expect more recolors and maybe new meshes like this!
Remember to download the mesh if you select a colorpack!
Created by Frillen - August 2006 especially for the following sites:
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: So you've been using the easel to paint some nice paintings and is ready to decorate your home or art gallery with your creations! Somehow a painting without a frame doesn't light the room the way you hoped they would! Here's your solution, this empty wall-frame fits perfectly around your easel paintings making them look like professional art work! The frames will not be attached to your pictures, but rather be hung around them, here's how you do it: 1. hang up your easel painting. 2. Place this frame ontop of your painting, it will automatically intersect with your painting! You cannot place more than one of these frames at the same spot since there's no need to have duplicate frames covering each other! Notes: This object has only 1 default color option, but look out for recolor packs from me or create some nice recolors yourself! Created by Frillen - August 2006 especially for the following sites: http://www.sims2you.dk http://www.sapphiresims2.com
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 49.3 KB · Downloads: 4,300 · 22nd Oct 2006
|49.3 KB||4,300||22nd Oct 2006|
Size: 359.9 KB · Downloads: 4,930 · 29th Aug 2006
|359.9 KB||4,930||29th Aug 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
- Create and upload recolors of all my objects to any site you desire as long you link back to my mesh!
- Use any of my custom objects in an uploaded house on any site you desire as long it's a part of a creation and not just a lot with focus on the objects only!
- Do not upload a clone of my objects for the purpose of remodelling my mesh unless permission is given by me!
- Fences created by me may be cloned in order to create recolors since this is the only way, but do not edit the mesh!
- Allthough credits are nice, you don't really have to because I've implemented a copyright notice in all my custom objects!
- I rarely do requests, so don't expect that I'll be doing them, however suggestions, ideas etc. are always welcome!
- Do not PM me with general questions which could easily be answered in the forum!
Questions about my creations, problems etc. will off course be answered!