TV Antenna - Sim2Lew
Uploaded 29th Aug 2006 at 4:01 PM · Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 1:10 PM by -Maylin-
Thankyou for viewing this thread.
This Mesh is my very first succesful attempt at meshing.
After searching the web for an Antenna mesh, I thought 'I'll make my own mesh', so, I got on the internet, logged into ModTheSims2.com, and clicked on Create. The rest is, well, right here!
This mesh is a TV antenna or aerial, whatever you call it, I'll call it an antenna for ease. Anyway, it costs $150 and can be found in two places:
It is very large (See Pictures) and is wall mounted. I have used Boblishman's Sattelite Dish as an object to show the scale of this object (Boblishman's Sattelite Dish can be found here along with some other cool stuff!)
This can be used with my other TV Recolour
I am going to make a vertical antenna or a gate antenna next, but i can't decide, so i'm holding a vote, First to five wins!
I would also be more than happy for people to recolour this object but please don't include the mesh, just make a link.
Please Rate High!
Please also comment, I like to hear what you think of this object!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: TV's - the stress they can bring. HD Ready, TV license, Satelite, Stop there. You've got sattelite, but on a clousy day, all you've got are squares, so, revert to analouge! How, it's easy. Just buy one of SimCorpes' TV antennas for $150 and watch away! Recieves all analogue channels (SBN, The Yummy Channel, and more!) Created by Sim2Lew!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 21.2 KB · Downloads: 5,588 · 29th Aug 2006
|21.2 KB||5,588||29th Aug 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.