Vertical TV Antenna
Uploaded 30th Aug 2006 at 4:21 PM · Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 1:11 PM by -Maylin-
This is a vertical version of my first TV Antenna mesh.
It does NOT need the other mesh.
Here is a Link to my TV Antenna.
Thankyou for reading!
P.S. Please post your comments!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: TV's - the stress they can bring. HD Ready, TV license, Satelite, Stop there. You've got sattelite, but on a clousy day, all you've got are squares, so, revert to analouge! How, it's easy. Just buy one of SimCorpes' TV antennas for $150 and watch away! Recieves all analogue channels (SBN, The Yummy Channel, and more!) Created by Sim2Lew!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
tv antenna vertical.rar
Size: 22.4 KB · Downloads: 4,106 · 30th Aug 2006
|22.4 KB||4,106||30th Aug 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.