Downtown Condo - Unit B
Updated: 29th Dec 2006 at 12:01 PM
Here is unit B in my downtown condo series. Again, it has a blank interior for your decorating pleasure. Lot size is the same as Unit A (30x20), however this lot is slightly less expensive at 50,000. My inspiration for these units is an apartment complex I lived in as a teenager in Houston. It was very space-agey and cool. It had catwalks on all the levels that were open air. I'm thinking about making a dormitory along the same lines that would blend well with these condo units for a cool "downtown city university" feel. Please enjoy!
Edging on roof - "Edge Smoother Wood" available at http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=168082
Plant - "The Literal Rose" by Macarossi available at http://www.modthesims2.com/quicksea...p?tag=macarossi
Title: Townhome b
Title: Edge Smoother 2 Wood
Description: By Ailias
Description: A rose by any other name may smell as sweet, but would it look as good as this plump, leafy rose bush? Brighten any garden and delight all the senses with this glorious classic, after all . . . a rose is a rose is a rose is a rose, literally!
|Open for Business|
Size: 988.3 KB · Downloads: 1,097 · 26th Dec 2006
|988.3 KB||1,097||26th Dec 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: