Cats & Grass
Uploaded 24th Oct 2007 at 4:09 PM · Updated 28th Aug 2011 at 9:56 AM by leesester : fix img tags
Anyway, this is just some stuff...
My favorite thing in this bunch of stuff is the cat statue. It's based on a set of three hand carved wooden cats I just bought off of the e-bay. They are really cute, and so are the ones I made for the game I started off with wood textures, and then on a whim made some stone textures, and they look really cool...
My second fave thing is the new outdoor shrub, it's just another of those ground cover type shrubs that I like so much, nothing special really, but wow I think it looks really nice in the game... I almost hate to bury it in this set, because people might not find it if they only go to the garden section...
Lemme see... so the other items are
Snapdragons in a Glass Bowl...
Snapdragons in a Glass Bowl made for 2 tile table so it lands in the middle like it should
These are in the sculpture area
Round and Square Wooden Planters...
3 different sizes of Both
Made with the same mesh as the ground shrub...
These are in the Decorative Plants
A larger Sun wallhanging YOU NEED SEASONS FOR THE SUN bescause all I did was resize it...
4 different 'Plant Stands'
also known as tiny little end tables and coffee tables...
2 versions in a stone finish, 2 versions in a smooth wood finish...
Ok I think that's all of it...
Check out the pics underneath for specs pics
I hope you guys like it
Green Leafy Outdoor Shrub - 632
Snaps in Bowl - 1246
Snaps in Bowl2 - 1246
Cat1 - 1436
Cat2 - 1436
Larger Sun - 1578
Square Planter Tall - 988
Square Planter Med - 876
Square Planter Short - 764
Round Green1 - 768
Round Green2 - 768
Round Green3 - 768
Round Stone Plant Stand2 - 543
Round Stone Plant Stand1 - 543
Round Wooden Plant Stand1 -428
Round Wooden Plant Stand2 -428
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 609.9 KB · Downloads: 11,796 · 24th Oct 2007
|609.9 KB||11,796||24th Oct 2007|
Size: 547.8 KB · Downloads: 11,642 · 24th Oct 2007
|547.8 KB||11,642||24th Oct 2007|
Size: 604.0 KB · Downloads: 12,409 · 24th Oct 2007
|604.0 KB||12,409||24th Oct 2007|
Size: 670.7 KB · Downloads: 12,415 · 24th Oct 2007
|670.7 KB||12,415||24th Oct 2007|
Larger Sun Seasons Reqd.rar
Size: 107.5 KB · Downloads: 10,315 · 24th Oct 2007
|107.5 KB||10,315||24th Oct 2007|
Size: 564.2 KB · Downloads: 13,399 · 24th Oct 2007
|564.2 KB||13,399||24th Oct 2007|
Size: 570.5 KB · Downloads: 13,868 · 24th Oct 2007
|570.5 KB||13,868||24th Oct 2007|
Snaps In Bowl 2Tiler.rar
Size: 242.6 KB · Downloads: 11,254 · 24th Oct 2007
|242.6 KB||11,254||24th Oct 2007|
Snaps In Bowl.rar
Size: 227.1 KB · Downloads: 11,960 · 24th Oct 2007
|227.1 KB||11,960||24th Oct 2007|
Green Leafy Outdoor Shrub.rar
Size: 42.3 KB · Downloads: 18,374 · 24th Oct 2007
|42.3 KB||18,374||24th Oct 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.