The Angry Banana Monkey
PS. The monkey is seated on Nanette's Rock by Khakidoo @ MTS
monkey : 3500
Made with SimPE, Wings, Paint ShopPro, UV mapper.
I'd like to thank Porkypine for the silvery texture and bananas.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Long upon a time, there was a monkey king ruling over the kingdom of central african monkey. And one day he got angry with his followers because they were all lazy and threw bananas at them. That's how the monkey kingdom discovered how tasty they were and ever since the king was known as the Angry Banana King. made by crocobaura
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 94.0 KB · Downloads: 3,059 · 1st Apr 2008
|94.0 KB||3,059||1st Apr 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
If you want to convert any of my Sims2 objects to be used in Sims3, please feel free to do it yourself. Thank you!