Cave Comfort Collection
Updated: 23rd Aug 2008 at 11:58 AM
Where do Neanderthals live? Of course, in caves! Here are two useful decoration objects to build realistic rock homes. The wall tile is used like a painting. It covers both sides of the wall, back and front require only one object. The roof rocks are placed on normal build mode tiles, thus such roofs are seasons proof.
You want to recolor the items? :
The roof rock should be recolorable witout problems but some creators couldn't recolor the wall rock. Cocomama just sent me a link that could be helpful for those people: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=279613
I hope that you like it, just take care of falling rocks
Cave Comfort Seat: 214
Cave Comfort Roof Rock: 104
Cave Comfort Rock Wall: 236
Cave Comfort Rock Sofa: 237
Cave Comfort Teatable: 57
Custom Content by Me:
- JB Cave Comfort Seat
- JB Cave Comfort Roof Rock
- JB Cave Comfort Rock Wall
- JB Cave Comfort Rock Sofa
- JB Cave Comfort Teatable
Additional Credits: Paint.NET
|Filename||JB-Neander-RockSeat.package (inside JB-Neander-RockSeat.zip)|
|Title||JB Cave Comfort Seat|
|Description||In every cave this will be the place for tired hunters or satisfied gatherers. by jon119|
|Filename||JB-Neander-RockRoof.package (inside JB-Neander-RockRoof.zip)|
|Title||JB Cave Comfort Roof Rock|
|Description||This rock can be placed on your cave's roof and will protect the sims from angry weather gods. (It is in fact seasons proof as you need to place it on build mode tiles.) by jon119|
|Filename||JB-Neander-RockWall.package (inside JB-Neander-RockWall.zip)|
|Title||JB Cave Comfort Rock Wall|
|Description||Every cave needs solid walls made of rock! by jon119|
|Filename||JB-Neander-RockSofa.package (inside JB-Neander-RockSofa.zip)|
|Title||JB Cave Comfort Rock Sofa|
|Description||All Neanderthal sims will love this rock with comfy fur on it to relax at their fire. by jon119|
Description: If in the Stone Age people would have known tea they'd definately drunk it at such a flat rock. Who needs artificial wood constructions??? by jon119
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 124.6 KB · Downloads: 12,649 · 11th Jun 2008
|124.6 KB||12,649||11th Jun 2008|
Size: 707.0 KB · Downloads: 12,792 · 11th Jun 2008
|707.0 KB||12,792||11th Jun 2008|
Size: 183.0 KB · Downloads: 13,795 · 11th Jun 2008
|183.0 KB||13,795||11th Jun 2008|
Size: 193.8 KB · Downloads: 13,764 · 11th Jun 2008
|193.8 KB||13,764||11th Jun 2008|
Size: 230.0 KB · Downloads: 14,259 · 11th Jun 2008
|230.0 KB||14,259||11th Jun 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
-Good recolors are always welcome but please link back to my mesh.
-You can include all my meshes in lots but only if you upload them on 100% free sites.
-I always appreciate to see what you have made out of my content. So if you use it in a story, video or other work I'd be pleased to see the result. (That's of course not a must.)
And - N E V E R - use my creations to support the doubtable machinations of thesimsresource in any way. Thanks.
- I DON'T take requests -
Sorry, too busy at the moment.