1929 Lincoln Phaeton
Updated: 22nd Aug 2008 at 8:48 PM
This is such a nice classic car, I love how the car came out and all of it's detail, definitely one of my best yet. It's just an absolute amazing vehicle! I hope you love it as much as I do!
This car is only a 2 seater, and cost $15,000 in game.
Enjoy this rare antique car!
Faces: 35,944, Vertices:38,826
www.3dworldclub.com for modifed model. This car along with every other model from that site has proper permission and credit from the owner and administrator of the site.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||F-P1929LincolnPhaeton01.package (inside F-P 1929 Lincoln Phaeton.zip)|
|Title||1929 Lincoln Phaeton|
|Description||An absolutely beautiful classic for your sims to enjoy the summer breeze! Made by Fresh-Prince(www.freshprincecreations.com) Must place on driveway.|
F-P 1929 Lincoln Phaeton.zip
Size: 1.33 MB · Downloads: 67,537 · 23rd Aug 2008
|1.33 MB||67,537||23rd Aug 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.