1997 Land Rover Discovery
Updated: 29th Dec 2008 at 6:40 PM
Cost $4,000 in game, is a 4 seater.
Note: This car is compatible with Numenor's Drivable Cars without NL game add-on
Faces:37,193, Vertices:37,423 (High Poly)
www.3dworldclub.com for modifed model. This car along with every other model from that site has proper permission and credit from the owner and administrator of the site.
And many thanks to all in the Creator Feedback Forum! Appreciate your help!
|Filename||F-P1997LandRoverDiscovery01.package (inside F-P 1997 Land Rover Discovery.zip)|
|Title||1997 Land Rover Discovery|
|Description||A great SUV for off-roading in the mountains! it has loads of detail! Made by Fresh-Prince (www.freshprincecreations.com) Must place on driveway.|
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
F-P 1997 Land Rover Discovery.zip
Size: 2.56 MB · Downloads: 38,682 · 29th Dec 2008
|2.56 MB||38,682||29th Dec 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.