Men in tights
Gentlemen, gypsy/roma and pirates, I love to see men in tights, so I made me some.
All meshes come with EAmaxistextures categorized as Casual, a fatmorph and an UVmap. You don't need any expansion- or stuffpack to use these meshes.
MA- and MTtightsJboots 4 textures
Its the male ballettights from Freetime with sturdy Boots. I changed the knees to make the legs more attractive and I deleted the flower.
MA- and MTgypsyTightsJboots 10 textures colorchart included
Looks a bit like my other meshes from the ambodymariachi TS2store mesh, but believe me those thights make a big difference!!
MA-and MTflamencoPirate 1 texture
Its the ambodyflamenco mesh from Freetime with Pirateboots, so that makes a Spanish Pirate right?
MA- and MTpirateBoots2 1 texture
This mesh is a combination of several of the above meshes, making a very flamboyant pirate with the puffy sleeves.
The beautifull gypsycarts and horses in the pictures you can find here:
Hexameter- Gypsycarts http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=309640
Dragon Slave- Horses http://linna.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=141051
None of these meshes would excist without the work of the pioneers in modding the game here on MTS2. Thank you makers of MTS2, Simpe, Unimesh-plugins and the fantastic tutorials.
As long as my work stays free and you give proper credit, you can use my creations however you want. Should you make any recolors of my meshes, could you please give me a pm, I would love to download them!!
Mesh-Coc-MAtightsJboots polycount= 2202
Mesh-Coc-MTtightsJboots polycount= 2202
Mesh-Coc-MAgypsyTightsJboots polycount= 2348
Mesh-Coc-MTgypsyTightsJboots polycount= 2348
Mesh-Coc-MAflamencoPirate polycount= 2214
Mesh-Coc-MTflamencoPirate polycount= 2214
Mesh-Coc-MApirateBoots2 polycount= 2261
Mesh-Coc-MTpirateBoots2 polycount= 2261
Historial: Historically accurate
Fantasy: Fantasy themed
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 3.57 MB · Downloads: 5,523 · 11th May 2009
|3.57 MB||5,523||11th May 2009|
| Mariachi Store mesh with tights and JodhpurBoots
Size: 3.57 MB · Downloads: 6,017 · 11th May 2009
|3.57 MB||6,017||11th May 2009|
Size: 858.0 KB · Downloads: 5,298 · 11th May 2009
|858.0 KB||5,298||11th May 2009|
Size: 930.7 KB · Downloads: 5,688 · 11th May 2009
|930.7 KB||5,688||11th May 2009|
Size: 828.6 KB · Downloads: 5,534 · 11th May 2009
|828.6 KB||5,534||11th May 2009|
| FlamencoShirt-tights and pirate boots
Size: 905.6 KB · Downloads: 5,979 · 11th May 2009
|905.6 KB||5,979||11th May 2009|
Size: 1.82 MB · Downloads: 5,702 · 11th May 2009
|1.82 MB||5,702||11th May 2009|
| Ballettights with Jodhpurboots
Size: 1.86 MB · Downloads: 6,499 · 11th May 2009
|1.86 MB||6,499||11th May 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.