This house has a beach theme to it, it is light an breezy inside and out, the house is decorated in an old beach style on the outside but is modern and edgy in the inside There are 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a living room, study, kitchen and dining room. Outside is a large patio with 2 tables and chairs, all matching with brilliant views!
Hope you enjoy it!
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: F-98,455 UN-71,126
Title: Hickleberry House
Description: Hickleberry House is a large beach front property which displays old and ornate exteriors with new and modern interiors! It has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a living room, study, dining room and kitchen, as well as a outside patio area with brilliant views!
Size: 2.15 MB · Downloads: 1,072 · 3rd Jul 2009
|2.15 MB||1,072||3rd Jul 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!