The Cooper Downs House
This 40x40 house will work anywhere, but the balcony at the rear would be well served to back a nice view lot. Notice you could dive into the pool below from the balcony (if it were only possible).
This house also features an outdoor art gallery in the front. Great for parties.
Specifications: 2 Bedroom, 2.5 bathroom (1 garage space could be converted to bedroom)
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price: (unfurnished): 142 508
Lot Price: (furnished): 227 629
Requirements: The Sims 3. You will also need to have installed (needed to get the look in the screenshots, but in no way necessary to play the lot):
- EA Store sets Bayside Set and Ultra Lounge Set
- Thank you goes to Stylist Sims for your Dining Room Set and Living Room Set (free download)
- Basic Pattern: Seersucker Cloth Fabric here on MTS, by me
- Practical Pattern: 4 Colour Geometric Thin Stripe here on MTS, by me
Notes: I almost gave up on this house, but decided to post it anyway. I really hate those phantom ceiling tiles that occur when you use non-standard ceiling heights. They are harmless and do not affect Sims play, but they are graphically annoying. I hope EA fixes this along with making ceilings colourable. As long as you're playing the house looking from above (which is the way most people play anyway), you won't see any phantom ceiling tiles.
This is my fourth lot submission on MTS. Any feedback is welcome. Thanks for checking it out.
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 227629
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: The Cooper Downs House
Description: Simplicity and luxury were important design elements in this Beach house inspiried home. This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home fits in for work, relaxation or play, designed by Wu + Hu Architects for Mr. Cooper. - (courtesy of ozonemania at Mod the Sims)
| The Cooper Downs House by ozonemania @ MTS
Size: 2.31 MB · Downloads: 12,386 · 2nd Sep 2009
|2.31 MB||12,386||2nd Sep 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!