Remote Control Flying Borg Cube Toy
Updated: 4th Aug 2010 at 7:24 PM
The Borg have landed, and are ready to assimilate your sims! Well actually there will be no assimilating going on, but a whole lot of individualistic fun! This is The Borg Cube as seen on Star Trek: The Next Generation, and Star Trek: Voyager!
This functions just as a remote control plane would because it was cloned from the Maxis remote control plane. Because of that, it requires Freetime EP. It is found in electronics/entertainment and costs 450 simoleons.
You Must have both of the included files in your downloads folder for this to work!
Poly Counts Total in Main Cube:
Poly Counts Total in other GMDCs:
Poly Counts Total in Control:
Here is a Youtube Video showing sims playing with the cube in action.
Huge thank you to Rebecah, this wouldn't be possible without her. She pointed me in the direction of fixing the self-referencing, as well as got my texture working in game for me, when before it was a flashing blue-green atrocity, and she also made the youtube video (but allowed me to share it on my account).
Special Thanks to MaAlet for testing it for me, I wasn't sure about a few things that couldn't be found out in my own game.
Texture made by Peregrine2976 at Turbosquid.com
Rebecah for being awesome!
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Tags: #Star, #Trek, #The, #Borg, #flying, #remote, #control, #cube, #assimilated, #resistance, #is, #futile, #queen, #jean, #luc, #picard, #captain, #kathryn, #janeway, #delta, #quadrant, #Enterprise, #Voyager, #sci, #fi, #science, #fiction, #scifi, #syfy, #black, #white, #green, #cyborg, #cybernetic, #organsims
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Flying Remote Control Borg Cube.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Title: Remote Control Borg Cube
Description: Remote Control Borg Cube
Description: Remote Control Borg Cube
Size: 242.2 KB · Downloads: 1,872 · 3rd Jul 2010
|242.2 KB||1,872||3rd Jul 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Creations by joninmobile (TheNinthWave)
I hope you enjoy all the downloads I've brought to you over the years. It's been fun. Being a part of The Sims community has had it's ups and downs for me, but I keep on truckin' nonetheless. Lots and lots of drama, lots of pain and sorrow, but lots of laughs, and good times too. Made so many new friends over the years, and it all started by uploading to MTS way back in 2006. Have fun with my creations, that's what they're here for!