Updated: 3rd Aug 2010 at 12:59 AM - reuploaded file
Requires World Adventures and Ambitions
Built with version 4.0.87
Uses Sims Store CC
Irezumi is a traditional Japanese style, light and airy residential house, designed for a master tattoo artist. It's unique foundation shape was derived from the MTS Foundations #3 competition footprint. The foundation is still strictly based on the foundation footprint as provided by MTS for the competition.
It features 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms, combined kitchen and dining, a sunken lounge, office area, tattoo studio, porch, tranquil landscaped Japanese style gardens including a swimmable pond, so you can be at one with your Koi There is also a parking spot for 1 car, and a decked pond side entertaining area to the right rear of the house where you can set up a small dancing/feasting/party area etc.
Free Sims Store CC
Modern HDTV by Webbsta Industries
Commanding Shoji Screen*
*sorry seems that EA have taken this item down for some unknown reason
Montalcino Fandango SE
Premium Sims Store CC
Mostly Square Table Light
Double Frame Photo
Zen Again Set
Elegant Swirls Lite
Lot Size: 30x30
Furnished: 191,819 (with car)
This house was especially made for my friend Goyahaslegs who has gifted me various items but more importantly her friendship and support
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 191,819
MTS for the Foundation for Round 3
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Irezumi - a Japanese tattooist's house
Description: Based on Foundation #3 of MTS's official challenge Irezumi is a traditional Japanese residential house with 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms, combined kitchen and dining, sunken lounge, landscaped tranquil Japanese gardens with swimmable pond.
Irezumi - a Japanese tattooist's house.rar
Size: 2.19 MB · Downloads: 4,228 · 3rd Aug 2010
|2.19 MB||4,228||3rd Aug 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About my creations:
Sorry, I don't take requests.
I don't follow real floorplans, because just as with following a cooking recipe, I tend to deviate (really well lol)