Uploaded 13th Oct 2010 at 2:56 PM · Updated 3rd Jan 2012 at 5:02 PM by bienchen83
A tree house cloned from the Apartment Life Play House:
- Apartment Life EP required
- EP ready and one subset colour enabled
- find it in Buy Mode > Hobbies > Recreation for 539 §
- available on both residential and community lots
Known Issues: I did my best to adjust the proportions of the tree house to the animations, but they don't match perfectly.
When sliding down, part of the Sim will sink into the tree he/she is sliding down. I couldn't change this though, the tree just looked too odd when I made it any thinner.
If you'd still rather have a thinner version of the tree, just post here and I'll upload an alternate version of the tree house.
7125 polys, 7336 vertices
(okay for a nine tiles large object)
Michalis for an inspiring dialogue
katyjane for her handwritten simlish font which you can get here:
And of course credits go to the creators of the tools I used:
Milkshape 3D (including Unimesh-Plugin), SimPE, UV Mapper and Adobe Photoshop.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Http: //sim2me. De
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 886.3 KB · Downloads: 51,836 · 13th Oct 2010
|886.3 KB||51,836||13th Oct 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
My Sims 4 mods can be found here: