Outside The Box
Updated: 1st Jan 2011 at 2:30 AM
The floor plan is a bit unique because the kitchen/dining area is on the second floor. o.O Thus 'Outside the Box'. This house looks awesome sitting on the beach. XD
Two bedroom, fully furnished and ready to play. =)
The lot size is 25x20 because I added a lot in world editor on the beach where I wanted this home to sit. <=)
Unfurnished price is 60,342
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 107,475
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Tags: #modern beach
Title: Outside the Box
Description: 2 spacious bedrooms, and a unique floorplan for sims who like to live in modern homes.Thanks to the folks that recommend. =)
|High-End Loft Stuff|
Outside the Box.zip
Size: 1.89 MB · Downloads: 1,226 · 2nd Jan 2011
|1.89 MB||1,226||2nd Jan 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
A bit about me, and a bit about my upload/download policy
What I do when not creating, is mostly write stuff. I write for iGHOST which is the local contacts for the show Ghost Hunters (TAPS) and Hotspotsz.com.
So if I am scarce here, it is most likely because I am in *writer mode*
If you choose to use my work in a lot, that is awesome :D please give credit back to the appropriate thread, and please, do not upload to the exchange, or any paysites! Thanks :)