Uploaded 25th Jan 2011 at 3:23 PM · Updated 4th Mar 2011 at 10:24 PM by Bchbch Walk : Editing Title
- 4 Bedrooms (One is being used as a den)
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Large outdoor space with big pool and many seating areas
- 2 Car Garage
- Large, extravigant driveway
- Professionally Landscaped
It costs §254,526/§142,162 and is on a 60x60 lot.
The house isn't exactly like the plans, a couple things are a bit off, however they're very small differences and I think they make it better.
The exterior shown with the plans (http://www.theplancollection.com/ho.../home-plan-1908) was mostly scrapped, and it was done myself, as was the outdoor living spaces. However, I still included a picture of what it was intended to look like.
*Also, this house was made for a corner lot, but if you don't want to put it on one, then you can just erase the driveway terrain and landscaping on the side.
**There is NO CC on this lot**
I hope you guys enjoy this.
Don't forget to comment...Constructive criticism is always welcome...And don't forget to hit the thanks button
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: §254,526/§142,162
http://www.theplancollection.com/ho.../home-plan-1908 -Home Plans
Title: Georgian Mansion I
Description: 4br/3.5ba This Georgian home was built for a large family. It's breathtaking architcture is displayed well throughout the home.
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Fast Lane Stuff|
Georgian Mansion I.Sims3Pack.zip
Size: 1.84 MB · Downloads: 992 · 25th Jan 2011
|1.84 MB||992||25th Jan 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!