Tamo's Cat Eye Glasses Conversion
Updated: 22nd Mar 2011 at 10:12 PM
These glasses work from children to elder, but for females only. There are two different meshes as you can see: basic and crystal (half crystal). The two meshes are slightly different, I tried to make them look exactly the same but couldn't. However this is only noticeable if you switch from one to another in Bodyshop or CAS.
Considering that they are accessories, maybe the polycount is a little high. Most computers should handle this, but if you have an old computer use these with caution.
- Requires No EP.
- New Mesh. You have to download Mesh and Recolor.
- For females only. From child to elder.
- Categorized as Eyeglasses(accessory)
- All files compressed have proper tooltips and have been compressed.
Faces 1040, vertices 952.
Faces 1048, vertices 963.
Tamo for her open policy and for the original files.
CuriousB for extracting the meshes and textures from the TS3 files.
Nouk for the hairstyles.
Pooklet for the color actions and textures, used on all these hairs.
Pooklet for the skins.
Nilou for the eyes.
Looking for a Rainbow by CuriousB.
Cat Eyes recolors by Snapun.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Cristal Cat Eyes mesh + Black recolor
Size: 111.2 KB · Downloads: 23,557 · 9th Mar 2011
|111.2 KB||23,557||9th Mar 2011|
| Basic Cat Eyes mesh + Black recolor
Size: 105.8 KB · Downloads: 28,285 · 9th Mar 2011
|105.8 KB||28,285||9th Mar 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.