TS3-Lingerie conversion for elderly ladies
Elderly ladies do not have a lot of lingerie to choose from.
Because I really liked this adult mesh from the store set Indulgent Living, I've converted it for my elderly simmies.
Comes with 3 presets, each with 3 slightly different channels, categorized as Sleepwear.
If you would like to make new textures for this mesh, I've also added the UVmap for you.
Made with Postal, S3pe, CTU, Milkshape, TSRW and a nifty little conversion file from Bloomsbase to be able to use GEOMs in TSRW. All LODs and morphs are included, but elders do not use the fit or pregnancy morph.
Coc3-Conv-EfBodyLingerieSilk-18811 Lod1 4318 polygons and 2904 vertices
A big thanks to the creators of the tools and tutorials I've used, and a special thanks for Bloomsbase, without whose help I would have giving up making new clothing for TS3.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 447.0 KB · Downloads: 4,550 · 10th Sep 2011
|447.0 KB||4,550||10th Sep 2011|
Size: 897.6 KB · Downloads: 7,645 · 10th Sep 2011
|897.6 KB||7,645||10th Sep 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: