Longer Trenchcoats for Females
Updated: 17th Mar 2009 at 4:31 PM
I like the trenchcoats and made a longer variation. The teen mesh has 4 textures and the adult and elder 3 (no pink) textures all categorized as coats, so you need Seasons. The meshes have a modest fatmorph and an UVmap.
I would sure love to see some new textures on these coats!
Thank you to all the makers of Sims2 programs, tutorials and plugins, they made it possible for me to make these meshes and share them with you. As always you can use my creations however you like, just keep my work free.
Mesh-Coc-FAtrenchcoatBoots polycount= 2242
Mesh-Coc-FEtrenchcoatLBoots polycount= 2242
Mesh-Coc-FTtrenchcoatLboots polycount= 2242
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 530.0 KB · Downloads: 2,796 · 13th Nov 2008
|530.0 KB||2,796||13th Nov 2008|
Size: 2.20 MB · Downloads: 3,340 · 13th Nov 2008
|2.20 MB||3,340||13th Nov 2008|
Size: 1.50 MB · Downloads: 3,173 · 13th Nov 2008
|1.50 MB||3,173||13th Nov 2008|
Size: 1.51 MB · Downloads: 3,431 · 13th Nov 2008
|1.51 MB||3,431||13th Nov 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.