Updated: 5th Apr 2012 at 8:25 AM
Content Required But Not Included Nukael's Magic Items conversion from Apartment Life, the hand of darkness floor lamp, http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=379832
Thank you and enjoy.
Built with Base Game, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Outdoor Living Stuff, Pets, Showtime, and patch/game version 12.0.273.015017
Lot Size: 60x60
Lot Price: Unfurnished $30,993 Furnished $154,885
Thank you to Nukael for the hand of darkness floor lamp conversion
Thank you to Whiterider for the shiftable fog emitter (not required)
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Mount Olympus
Description: Home of the greek gods
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
Size: 2.28 MB · Downloads: 1,803 · 6th Apr 2012
|2.28 MB||1,803||6th Apr 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!