Updated: 3rd Jan 2014 at 9:15 AM
READ before asking:
*There are two meshes - one working for children only and one for teens/adults/elders
*Both meshes has their own animations and both have 2 colors(black and brown)
*They do not require any EPs or SPs - base game capable(it has been tested)
*Baby harp is for kids(here's is a link for the animation)
*Magic harp is working for the rest of the ages - link for the animation
*Your sims will skill creativity and have fun increasing when using this object
*Cost: BabyHarp - §200, MagicHarp - §2,500, you can find them in Hobbies-Creattive
*Note that there isn't any custom sound - you get the strings from the piano (when you skill your melody will change with it )
*The strings will move when you play and notes will come out of the harp(just some effects i added to make it better)
Big thanks to: NixNivis for the help provided, all of the great creators for their wonderful custom content, Meshy for the support, Whiterider for so kindly testing this for me and finally to Dr Pixel for making his harp and inspiring me to try and make mine .
Magic Harp-Fc:636, Vc:984
Baby Harp-Fc:636, Vc:856
*The child hair is by Nouk,don't remember the adult hair(i think it was payed)
*Child clothing is by AAS, Adult- by NathanialRoyale
Also the Duke throne can be found at Plumb Bob Keep by Lama (thank you for letting me know)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Mesh_BabyHarpByL.package (inside HarpsByL.rar)|
|Description||By Lidiqnata at Stuff for the Sims 2|
Size: 469.4 KB · Downloads: 21,955 · 2nd May 2013
|469.4 KB||21,955||2nd May 2013|
Size: 247.5 KB · Downloads: 26,807 · 22nd Apr 2013
|247.5 KB||26,807||22nd Apr 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.