Updated: 17th Nov 2008 at 1:40 AM
Straight from Merlin's Magical Furnishings Emporium.
This beautiful Harp comes equipped with a compact hand-held Magic Wand cleverly disguised as what people in the future will call a "remote") so you can make it play music simply by waving your hand.
The download includes the mesh and three color options.
This harp is really a stereo, with all the usual stereo options.
No expansion pack(s) are required, however it will play all available music types depending on what expansion packs you have installed.
It uses two tiles of floor space.
The .package was cloned from the Maxis expensive stereo. The Mesh was created from scratch using MilkShape and the .obj file importer in Texture images were drawn using PaintShopPro.
All my items including this one may be recolored/re-skinned.
You can use and alter my alphas and bumpmaps as you wish - no credit needed.
Please put some effort into it, there are many good tutorials here that will show you how to
make something you can be proud of.
If you are posting your work here, link to this thread so people can get the mesh.
If you are posting on the Exchange, you should also link to the thread since meshes do not
always package up properly in Lots.
If you are posting them on your own site you can offer my mesh for download on your site too.
Credit for the mesh is appreciated but not required.
If you are altering the mesh for any reason, please take the trouble to do it correctly -
change the filename, use fix integrety, get an new GUID and re-link it to your own color
You can use all my items in your lots, screenshots, stories, movies, and complete Sims - no
credits necessary, just have fun with them.
To make this perfectly clear, what I am saying is that you can do whatever you want with my
items, and post them anywhere you like. That includes free sites, the Exchange, paysites, and
I just ask that you take the trouble to do it correctly so your stuff doesn't interfere with
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 357.1 KB · Downloads: 35,983 · 7th Sep 2007
|357.1 KB||35,983||7th Sep 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The Bodyshop Mechanic program was updated March 14 - if you use Bodyshop at all, you might want to take a look.
All my vehicles have now been updated to work, without alterations, with Numenor's Drivable Cars without NightLife mod.
Some of my downloads got corrupted in the recent hard-drive crash - These are all replaced now - and a big thanks to those who helped by sending the original .zip files.