*Maxis Redo* -F
Uploaded 17th Dec 2013 at 8:03 PM · Updated 18th Dec 2013 at 8:27 AM by lidiqnata
I finally made something different from Edwardian/Victorian stuff and since the new bypass system is on - decided to give it a try.
This is nothing that much special - I just edited a Maxis Base game hair. Added few layers,made it longer and made it easier to recolor.
Important!18.12.13 I just got a message for a user,who wants to retexture this mesh and i noticed something in his picture,that i didn't notice when i was testing it in-game. The bottom layer of the front hair was sinking in sim's body,so I edited the mesh and if you want to have the fixed version just re-download the mesh and replace it with the new one. It's not that noticeable,but in any case i added the new fixed in attachments.
Read about mesh:
*Mesh works from child to elder
*Polys: Fc-1370; Vc-987 (low poly mesh),not detailed
*I edited Maxis's original animation,since i made it longer
*4 Family Binned colors - Red,Black,Brown and Blond
*Grey for elders linked to Blond
*Maxis textures(haven't edited the map)
Of course there could be clipping,the mesh is not perfect at any case. I just felt the need to edit that particular mesh from the game and since it turned out ok - decided to share for all those Maxis fans.
All tops except for adult are Maxis. Adult top is by Sentate,thanks go to Liv for finding it
Make up and skins are from here. Enayla made the skins and Bruno(mostly) the make ups.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Re-download if you've downloaded before 18.12.13
Size: 978.2 KB · Downloads: 37,990 · 18th Dec 2013
|978.2 KB||37,990||18th Dec 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.